The Kaduna State PFA Forum has elected new leaders at its general meeting of 7th July 2021 held at the premises of Premium Pensions in Kaduna.
The outgoing leaders, led by Mr. Sunday Iortyange, came into office. as pioneer exco, in August 2018 and have in the last three (3) years made effort to improve cohesion, professionalism and service delivery.
The organization has been collaborated with the government of Kaduna state, through the Kaduna State Pension Bureau, with the aim of increasing pension awareness and making retirement of civil servants in the state seamless.
• Vice Chairman – Mohammed Sadiq Kumo
• Secretary – Abdulkadir Ibrahim
• Assistant Secretary – Ibrahim Abdullahi
• Public Relations Officer – Musa Madaha
• Financial Secretary – Maryam Hammanyero
• Treasurer – Marietta Ndu
The committee will serve a tenure of one year.